Hi. My name is Pavlos Poli.
I help businesses solve complex problems. Unlike my competitors, I generate bankable results where the benefits are 10x my fees.
Top companies, startups, non-profits, consultancies, private equity, and other professional services firms work with me to develop business strategies, change management initiatives, and utilize other strategies to support the decision-making process and solve complex business problems.
4-day No-Risk Trial, Pay Only If Satisfied.
Do you want to know more?
Who am I
Self-directed and driven professional with comprehensive accomplishments leading a wide range of strategic and tactical issues, designing and implementing successful strategy, transformational and performance improvement initiatives for local and international client companies in consulting, retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, professional services, technology, tourism and hospitality. Known as an innovative thinker with strong business strategy, business operations and financial data analysis acumen. Highly organized, creative problem solver with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who excels at guiding teams through challenging projects by identifying goals.
- Reconstructed an existing business model for a professional services firm by introducing the concept of a two-sided market and building on it.
- Boosted EBITDA by 36% CAGR for a professional services firm through revenue increase by 20% (revenue model change) and cost reduction initiatives such as reducing cycle times and increasing capacity utilization rates.
- Developed growth and operations optimization strategies for a leading clothing manufacturer through new market entry, expansion of the current business line, change the pricing scheme and consolidation of suppliers. As a result, the client increased profits by 30% over 3 years.
- Led a 10% cost reduction initiative for a leading gum manufacturer through supplier renegotiations, rightsizing the labour force, introducing manufacturing automation, improving inventory management, savings from advertising and consumer promotions.
- Assessed the profitability of a leading multi-location bicycle retailer through rigorous data analysis of sales and costs figures. Our recommendations led to a 50% increase in revenue and a 25% increase in gross profit.
- Planned a customer segmentation strategy for a leading 5-star hotel. Identified the customer base of the business based on demand analysis, its profitability and the behavioural and demographic drivers of profitability. A target segment was chosen upon its attractiveness and the client’s ability to serve it. Realized a 4% increase in revenues.
- Led and guided 200 employees to carry out complicated tasks on time.
- Interacted with various departments’ staff to solve disputes for streamlining all operations.
- Applied change initiatives as well as identified and analysed key metrics for a business unit to increase efficiency and improve growth.
Business Strategy, Business Planning, Business Operations Management, Revenue Growth, Go-to-Market Strategy, Demand Analysis, Price Optimization, Business Modelling, Cost Optimization, Liquidity Management, P&L Management, KPI Dashboards, Financial Planning, Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Financial Modelling, Valuations, Investment Appraisals, Business Presentations, Change Management, Project Management, Organizational Development, Team Leadership, Relationship Building.
My 7-Step Approach
Unlock your business potential
What do My Clients Say
Do you think I can help?
- Are you struggling with challenges or obstacles within your business that is holding your company back from achieving growth and higher profitability?
- Are you challenged by scaling your business or developing and implementing a growth plan that actually delivers intended results?
- Has your company outgrown its existing business processes, causing problems with daily operations (errors, increased costs, unreliable results, lower productivity)?
- Do you need someone to model your future?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then YES. You need my services.
I work with a vast range of industries. Most of my clients though, come from retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, apparel, hospitality, professional services and technology backgrounds.
I am a fixed price solution provider, who believes in providing “value” to each of my clients and are committed to delivering results. My general “rule-of-thumb” is to bring you at least 10x the amount you invest on me or the project is “no-go”.
I provide my clients with a not-to-exceed cost estimate before beginning any work. No one likes surprises, so I work with my clients to understand their specific business needs and then outline my plan of action and the associated costs to implement those solutions.
My fee is determined by:
- The nature of the project (e.g. strategy, management, training etc.)
- The scope of the project, in terms of tasks and deliverables
- The special needs of the market(s) you serve
- The presence and quality of your data and research material
- The complexity of your industry and business model
- The clarity of your vision for the project. What success means to you?
- The availability of industry information
- The desired timing relative to my workload. In general, “rush” jobs will carry a substantial premium over projects that can be completed as my schedule permits
I believe the answer is, how can you afford not to hire someone to help you, as typically business challenges only get worse not better. More importantly, you need to partner with someone that can actually deliver results, not just any results, but results that will positively impact your business and bring fresh air into your company. That’s why my 4-day no-cost no-risk trial period is where I can determine if I can provide a viable, cost-effective solution to you, and more importantly, you can learn more about me and whether I would be a good fit for you and your company.
I make sure that each engagement begins with a trial period of up to four days. This means that you have time to confirm the engagement will be successful. I will bill for the time ONLY if you’re completely satisfied with the results and continue the engagement.
For a typical consulting engagement, the typical time to completion is 6-12 weeks. The actual time can be influenced by the quality of your existing materials, the level of your participation, the complexity of your market and business model, and my current workload. Some very simple projects can be completed in just a few days, and I have had other projects extend well over a year (of course these engagements involved a combination of tasks and deliverables).
For a management position, it’s a full-time commitment on-site. No time limits or until the time your objectives are reached.